Cora + Spink - Tiger Bum Bumbag - £17.50



About

This bag is made from a combination of recycled cotton and waxed canvas; it is vegan and 92% biodegradable (Cora + Spink are working on the other 8%). Made with the assistance of co-operatives in India, who directly support communities with good wages, freedom from exploitation, and schemes to promote business growth.

Care

Your bag can be wiped down with a damp cloth and allowed to dry naturally. A more rugged approach is to take a natural bristle brusg, and clean with soap and water. Try not to submerge the entire pack in water. Always allow the bag to dry slowly.

With time, the natural canvas will change colour developing a unique patina, the more use the more distinguished your backpack will become.

A wax past can be applied to increase the waterproof qualities of the bag.
We recomment Cora + Spink wax products.


https://coraandspink.com/

 

Home / Luggage and Travel / Back Packs and Messenger Bags / Cora + Spink 'Tiger Bum' Bumbag

Cora + Spink - Tiger Bum Bumbag - £17.50

  • Waxed waterproofed cotton canvas
  • Recycled cotton lining
  • 100% vegan
  • 95% biodegradable
  • Inside mesh pocket
  • Long adjustable shoulder strap
  • Front patch pocket
  • Rugged metal zip
  • Outside approx. 35 cm (w) x 16 cm (h) x 12 cm (d)
  • Approx capacity 6.5 liters
  • Available in Yellow, Green, Orange, and Grey-Blue

Code : CS-TB

Select Colour

Shipping; Mainland UK: £3.95, Outer UK: £5.95

For delivery details please Click Here